Interest payments provide down payment support.
IOREBTA accounts are designed for real estate professionals and agencies, and hold escrow funds from property purchases.
- Secure accounts for client funds
- Variable interest earnings
- Support for state housing agencies
An account that generates funds for a good cause
Patriot Bank and local real estate agents share a goal - to help people of all backgrounds achieve the dream of home ownership. Our IOREBTA accounts pay a competitive interest rate, with the earnings going to support state housing programs that provide financial assistance to low- and moderate-income home buyers.
- Variable rate account
- No minimum balance requirement
- Pays interest to the applicable state program (may have permissible fees deducted)
- May require real estate brokers and agencies to be responsible for other fees that the state program does not allow to be deducted from interest.
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.