Work with just one bank to protect your large deposits
- Earn interest on your deposits
- Maintain access to your funds
- Streamline money management
How It Works
- Large deposits are broken into increments under the standard FDIC insurance maximum of $250,000 and placed in deposit accounts at network banks.
- Know where your money is; access information regarding your account at any time through a website.
- On a regular basis, you’ll receive a single statement from Patriot Bank showing interest earned and other important details regarding your funds.
Want to know more? Contact or visit us at a local branch for more information and to get started.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.
The depositor must make any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law and must determine whether placement through CDARS or ICS satisfies any restrictions on its deposits.
A list identifying IntraFi network banks appears at https://www.intrafi.com/network-banks. The depositor may exclude banks from eligibility to receive its funds. IntraFi Cash Service is a service mark, and ICS is a registered service mark, of IntraFi Network LLC.