AVP, Compliance Officer
Location: Stamford, CT
Bank growth requires additional compliance oversight to support multiple responsibilities within risk management.
- Compliance monitoring in relation to internal audit testing, compliance testing, pool purchases, marketing review and lending and tracking.
- Member of compliance committee
- Maintain compliance procedures
Skills and Qualifications
- Organizational skills, project management tasks
- Be abreast of regulation changes
- Responsive to business line inquiries
- Audit testing and reporting
This role requires at least 5 years of related banking experience, specific to lending functions; compliance from product to servicing in-depth knowledge of Truth in Lending Act (Reg Z), Real Estate Settlement (Reg X, HMDA, TRID, ECOA, REG Z) and other related regulations.
- Banking compliance, monitoring and testing disclosure calculations
- Development of compliance training resources
- Marketing and advertising review
Bachelor’s degree with five years related experience, specific to lending functions compliance from product to servicing in depth knowledge of Truth in Lending Act (Reg Z), Real Estate Settlement (Reg X), and other related regulations.
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.