This account is ideal for municipalities that want to earn interest on their funds while saving for future purchases or unexpected expenses, and maintain a minimum average daily collected balance of $5,000 or more.
- Requires a minimum opening deposit of $500;
- Is available exclusively to municipal checking customers;
- Offers a bonus rate on new money deposited from a non-Patriot Bank account into the Premium Municipal Savings account in the first 180 days after the account is opened;
- Has a maximum deposit of $500,000 for each municipality during the bonus rate period;
- Is a variable and tiered interest rate account after the bonus rate period; and
- Will be converted into a Business Savings account if the linked Municipal Checking account is closed.
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Business Internet Banking
This option allows you to bank anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. Additional services include ACH, Wire Transfer and Remote Deposit Capture.
We have quick and easy solutions to get you up and running with credit and mobile card transactions; as well as a complete suite of services to help you take the hassle out of payroll taxes and human resources.
+ Related Accounts
Municipal Checking Accounts
Pair your Premium Municipal Savings account with one of our municipal checking accounts.
Give the Patriot Advantage to your employees with Patriot Municipalities at Work Checking and other accounts designed to benefit your employees. It’s an exclusive benefit you can offer to your employees to show you are committed to their success.