Borrow what you need at a moment's notice.
Low rates and instant access to funds make Home Equity Lines of Credit the ideal way to cover major repairs, unexpected costs and ongoing expenses.
- Low-cost loan
- Use for home purchases
- Use for college tuition
Make your home work for you
When your finances get challenging, it's nice to know that there's something in reserve. A low-interest Home Equity Line of Credit* can be a lifeline when you need to make a big purchase or cover other major costs. One easy application will give you access to cash as many times as you need it and for whatever you choose.
- Minimum credit amount of $15,000
- Maximum credit amount of $500,000
- Interest-only payments for the first 10 years
- After 10 years, credit line balance converts to an amortizing loan for 15 additional years
- Maximum credit limit of 70% of home's equity
- Easy access to funds through checks, Patriot branches and Online and Mobile Banking
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.
This is not a loan commitment. All loan requests require an application and are subject to the Bank’s credit underwriting process for the requested loan.