Put your money in motion quickly and easily.
Patriot Bank's checking account for small businesses holds the line on fees, but offers plenty of ways to make fast purchases, transfer funds and pay bills.
Low opening deposit amount
200 free monthly transactions
Digital banking services
An account that helps level the playing field
Just like their larger competitors, small businesses have ambitious goals. The challenge is getting everything done with fewer resources. A specially tailored Patriot Bank checking account can raise your efficiency level, hold down monthly costs and offer the digital banking tools necessary to keep your daily operations on track.
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- 200 free debit and credit transactions for each monthly statement cycle
- Has a $0.50 transaction fee after the first 200 debit and credit transactions during each monthly statement cycle. (Transactions include deposit tickets, ACH transactions, checks paid, checks deposited and debit card transactions)
- Avoid $10 monthly maintenance fee with average daily balance of $2,500
- Online and Mobile Banking and electronic Bill Pay
- Visa debit cards available upon approval for fast purchases
- Electronic ACH transactions available
- Avoid $10 monthly maintenance fee with minimum average daily collected balance of $2,500
- Full suite of cash management including online and mobile banking, online Bill Payment and Mobile Deposit Capture
- Additional services include ACH, Wire Transfer and Remote Deposit Capture
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.