Take comfort in an account that stays with you through job changes.
Families with high-deductible health plans qualify for tax breaks when they set aside money for routine or emergency care.
Covers many types of care
Several tax advantages
Keep your focus on getting better
Illness, injury and chronic conditions can result in medical bills that strain family budgets. A Health Savings Account is one way to cope with the high cost of care. Your family can set aside funds up to yearly IRS limits for doctor, dental, vision and prescription drug expenses. Your contributions earn interest and grow tax-free, leaving you with more money for all-important medical expenses.
- No minimum opening deposit
- Earn a competitive, variable rate
- No minimum balance requirement
- HSA Visa® Debit Card available upon approval
- Unused contributions can be rolled over to the next year
- Account is unaffected by job changes or job loss
- HSA contributions are tax-deductible, and withdrawals for qualified health-care expenses are tax-free
- Offers free HSA basic wallet style checks
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.