Offset fees with earnings credits.
Keep a close watch on expenses with an account designed for larger municipalities or those with more than 200 transactions each month.
- Low monthly fees
- Earnings credit reduces costs
- Convenient digital banking tools
Make the best use of your budgeted funds
Government agencies are always working to make the most of taxpayer dollars. At Patriot Bank, our Municipal Checking account keeps costs down, and at the same time provides digital banking tools that enable officials to money efficiently and closely monitor large numbers of transactions.
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- No minimum balance requirement
- Monthly maintenance fee of $14
- Provides an earnings credit on collected balances that may offset part or all of the monthly maintenance and other transaction fees. Earnings credit is paid on 90% of the collected balance.
- Unlimited Online and Mobile Banking and electronic Bill Pay
- ACH services available for making and receiving electronic payments
- Patriot Bank Visa debit card available upon approval
- Reorder checks online
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.