Take your efficiency to another level.
This interest-bearing checking account is designed for smaller municipalities or those with fewer than 200 monthly transactions.
- Earn competitive interest
- 200 free monthly transactions
- Unlimited digital banking access
Give yourself more money to work with
Public officials are accustomed to dealing with tight budgets. But now your agency, department or office can make taxpayer dollars work even harder by having them earn interest at competitive rates. Meanwhile, low fees and a generous number of free monthly transactions will keep the spending side of the ledger from cutting into your extra funds.
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- Deposits earn interest at a variable rate
- Avoid $10 monthly fee with average daily collected balance of $2,500
- 200 free debit and credit transactions for each monthly statement cycle
- Transaction fee of $0.50 for each additional debit and credit transactions. (Transactions include ACH transactions, checks paid, checks deposited and debit card transactions)
- Free access to Online and Mobile Banking and electronic Bill Pay
- ACH services available for receiving and sending electronic payments
- Patriot Bank Visa debit card available upon approval
- Reorder checks online
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.