Bonus rates paid on new deposits.
A savings account designed for the public sector can provide extra funds for future projects, purchases and expenses.
- Bonus rates paid for 180 days
- Tiered rate structure
- Links to Municipal Checking account
It's easier to operate with additional resources
For public officials everywhere, tight budgets are a fact of life. At Patriot Bank, we provide a way for you to gain financial flexibility moving forward. Our Premium Municipal Savings Account pays bonus rates for three months, and then offers a tiered rate structure that paves the way for bigger balances to earn larger returns.
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- Bonus rate paid on new money deposited from a non-Patriot Bank account into the Premium Municipal Savings account in the first 90 days after the account is opened
- Maximum deposit of $500,000 for each municipality during the bonus rate period
- Competitive, variable interest paid after bonus rate period
- Tiered rate structure means bigger balances can earn interest at higher rates
- Avoid $15 monthly maintenance fee with average daily collected balance of $5,000
- Available exclusively to Municipal Checking customers
- Will be converted into a Business Savings account if the linked Municipal Checking account is closed
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.