Bonus rates paid on new deposits.
A special account for nonprofits can provide your organization with extra funds to launch new initiatives, make purchases or cover unexpected expenses.
- Bonus earnings for 180 days
- Bigger balances earn more
- Fee waivers available
Higher earnings support your fundraising efforts
Charities, community groups and other nonprofits are often focused on their day-to-day mission. But they also need to look to the future. Our Premium Nonprofit Savings Accounts pay extra high interest for the first three months - and competitive rates after that - giving your organization additional funds to respond to tomorrow's challenges.
- Requires a minimum opening deposit of $500
- Offers a bonus rate on new money deposited from a non-Patriot Bank account into the Premium Nonprofit Savings account in the first 90 days after the account is opened
- Maximum deposit of $500,000 during the bonus rate period
- Variable interest rate after the bonus rate period
- Tiered rate structure means bigger balances can earn interest at a higher rate
- Avoid $15 monthly maintenance fee with average daily collected balance of $5,000
- Available exclusively to customers with a Nonprofit Checking Account
- Will be converted to a Business Savings account if the linked Nonprofit Checking account is closed
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.