Enjoy the convenience of working exclusively with Patriot Bank.
The Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® is the best way to spread around your CD deposits without having to deal with multiple financial institutions.
- Benefit from account consolidation
- FDIC coverage on all deposits
- One easy-to-read statement
We're your gateway to a nationwide network
Certificates of Deposit often offer the highest returns of any fixed-rate investment. To take full advantage of the earnings potential, some investors want to invest more than the $250,000 that the FDIC will cover for any one account. CDARS®* provides a convenient solution by distributing large CD deposits across more than 3,000 financial institutions. Talk to a Patriot Bank representative about how this service can work for you.
- Keep an account at one local bank rather than at many banks
- Earn one rate for each CD maturity
- Enjoy the option of reinvesting funds through a simple process
- Receive one easy-to-read statement summarizing all your CD holdings
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.
* Placement of funds through the CDARS service is subject to the terms, conditions, and disclosures in the service agreements, including the Deposit Placement Agreement (“DPA”). Limits apply. Although funds are placed at destination banks in amounts that do not exceed the FDIC standard maximum deposit insurance amount (“SMDIA”), a depositor’s balances at the relationship institution that places the funds may exceed the SMDIA (e.g., before CDARS settlement for a deposit or after CDARS settlement for a withdrawal) or be ineligible for FDIC insurance (if the relationship institution is not a bank). As stated in the DPA, the depositor is responsible for making any necessary arrangements to protect such balances consistent with applicable law. If the depositor is subject to restrictions on placement of its funds, the depositor is responsible for determining whether its use of CDARS satisfies those restrictions.
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement with our bank. This agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds.
CDARS is a registered service mark of IntraFi Network.