Take a bite out of your tax burden.
A Roth IRA CD comes with a variety of benefits that can help you live life's next chapter exactly as you wish.
- Choice of investment periods
- Tax-free withdrawals
- Higher earnings potential
The details can make a big difference
Roth IRA CDs offer many of the same advantages of Traditional IRA CDs - higher earnings than most savings accounts, tax advantages and a choice of investment periods. But the tax benefits aren't quite the same. Instead of taking deductions every year you make a contribution, you get to make tax-free withdrawals when you retire. At Patriot Bank, we're happy to explain which approach might work best for you.
- Choose CDs ranging from 3 months to 5 years
- Contribute up to set IRS limits annually.
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- Has a fixed interest rate until the maturity date
- Allows your contributions to grow tax-free
- Generally allows tax-free and penalty-free withdrawals after age 59½
- Available for rollover Roth IRA funds
- In some instances, funds can be used for higher education costs and home purchases
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.