This valuable benefit doesn't cost taxpayers a dime.
The Municipalities at Work Checking account is available at no charge to communities that want to make life a little easier for their public employees.
- No monthly charges
- ATM fee rebates
- 24/7 Online and Mobile Banking
A thank-you for working hard for our hometowns
From first responders to educators and road crews, municipal employees are tasked with keeping costs down while providing exceptional service. At Patriot Bank, we share the same goals. Our Municipalities at Work Checking Account limits fees and offers ATM rebates while providing convenient digital banking services for the people who keep our communities running.
- No minimum opening deposit
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly fees
- Free basic wallet checks
- Up to 10 rebates of non-Patriot ATM fees during each monthly statement cycle (maximum credit of $50)
- Free Online and Mobile Banking and Bill Pay
- Visa debit/ATM card available upon approval
For complete details of all account terms and conditions, please review the disclosure information.
Patriot Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield and New Haven, as well as in Scarsdale, New York.
*The municipality must bank with Patriot Bank in order for employees to qualify for the Municipalities at Work Checking Account